Monday, December 27, 2004

Reflect, relook & still pondering... :~|

I have joined my current company since 9th Dec this year and everyone has been questioning and asking me how is my job,...blah blah! haha... frankly speaking, I think its still too early to come to a conclusion whether it suits me anot. I have been trying to catch up since I am new to data migration though I know SQL, Oracle... However, there are many readings and alot of self-study and explorations are required on my side alone to juz get the scripts out! Thats only my first task and my colleague had drew out my task map for the coming year! I still has a long way to go and I had told myself to hold on to it no matter what happens! I just hope things will go smoothly since it is my very first job which I hopes to complete the phases. Oh now is the time to give all my efforts and hope they are not wasted. But I am prepared for ups and downs as the world is not perfect and I have to go through all these hurdles which I believe will makes a difference! Though I may fall and have to climb up and continue this long arduous road ahead, the most important lessons are that I can learn and gain new knowledge and experience. In addition, the satisfaction to the job is the only drive that keeps me going! Gambate! :D
Common manz, I am still young, there still a long way to go, I keep telling myself that there are hopes and interesting life waiting ahead for me to experience! Now I truly understand and deeply appreciate the hard work that my dad had went through! Last time, I just had this concept that its his responsibility since he is the breadwinner! What a wrong concept to have, there 's no free lunch in this world and I should not take things for granted! He toiled so hard just to get me through my education and be a useful person to repay the society! Dad, you are simply FANTASTIC! Yah, not forgetting the greatest love, my mom who takes so great care of me and my siblings! So no matter what, I will not work just to earn a living but also hopes to provide them a luxury life and enjoy life myself also! We should live to learn to enjoy what is presented to us! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home