Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Boring day

Sighed sighed, today's life just so boring. After a day rest at home, I am now recharged and refreshed to go back to work! The first thing I did was to find my pm to get her to assign my task for today. Since she said there's nothing much to do, I feel so relaxed! :) I am ecstatic when she said I can go off even earlier! haha... finally can escape from her clutches!!! I immediately told her without hesitation to make this friday, 5/11/2004 my last day of work! :D It has been a long time since I meet up with wl and rain for lunch and today we met twice! Just came back from coffee break and decided to drop a few lines here to pass time! Though my working life at here is goin to end soon, I am happy that I have made new friends and gained invaluable experiences! Okie, half an hour to go and I will be free! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home