Sunday, October 31, 2004

Distress time...

It has been quite stressful since I started working at my current company. The project I am working on has tight schedule and a lot of things need to be done. I have been working OT everyday! The worst thing is that I feel so demoralize as my other team mates have resigned! sigh sigh.. The worst thing is we do not have an understanding pm! (my dear team mates, your should noe who i am refering to! The wicked witch! haha...). Life really sucks! I cant stand her and we cant seem to communicate well! There's always confusion and her instructions are always unclear and there always seem to be misunderstandings between us and her! Argh.... sometime I told myself to endure abit cause life is just full of ups and downs and I cant expect her to be a perfect person for there is no one born flawless! So here I am pouring out my sorrows!!! In the evening, I am out with my dear sisters at the esplanade! Yah here we are again since yesterday! We went into an Italian restaurant, Al Dente. A nice and romantic ambience I would say. The restaurant is just near the embassy and it has a open roof top where you can enjoy the view of fullerton hotel and one fulleton just across! The food that I ordered is the lobster spaghetti which is delicious! I had also ordered a lychee ice tea which is the first time I tried fruits and tea combination! But I would say the restaurant does has a limited variety and I think most customers who visited paid for the ambience rather than the food. Its not cheap though but its fine once in a while! haha... I still remember passing by that time helping a friend to ask for their valentine menu since it is around the corner that time. It sure would be romantic to have your food there under the dim candlelight on a cooling night with your love one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home