Sunday, November 14, 2004

Shopping Spree...YEAH :P

Tonight is the most fruitful day for me as I have unexpectedly bought a lot of things for myself! Its definitely a great day, oh i should say a GREAT DA Y for SHOPPING!! It has been quite sometime since I bought so much thing at a shot! haha... I had meet up with li and yenling at orchard today evening to actually catch up and window shop I supposed. Never did I expect that I have bought 2 skirts and a pants to add on to my poor office wardrobe which can only last me for a 4 days per week and been rotating them for the past 1 months! Beside that I also get a casual top and a pair of dangling earrings and not forgetting my mom small pouch bag! I am so ecstatic and one thing I would like to tell my guyz frenz is that not all women enjoy shopping if they are still empty-handed at the end of day after patronising all the shopping malls! For most I believe, we will feel so engergize the more we buy and I will definitely feel happily exhausted at the end of the day! hehe... :D I would say shopping is not only a good exercise to burn fats but definitely the great way to retain youth as you are more happy, the more happy cells are replicated! I feel the urge to contiue my shopping tomorrow!! Actually, I still have more to buy but its late and my frenz are getting tired! Sorry ladies to have kept your accompanying me for the whole evening! hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home