Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Exhausted -> Rest -> Recharge!!

~*Yawnz Yawnz*~ I woke up and dragged myself to shower as usual before I go to work. But today I am extremely exhausted! I have caught a flu since yesterday and have been feeling down! :( It was so unlucky of me to have fall sick at this time as I have arranged to go to sentosa tomorrow with my bunch of girlfriends! Out from the shower, I went to consult my doctor and is on mc. Hence, I get more time to rest my tired system! Guess it is showing signs of protest to me that I have not been resting enough! haha... So I have just got up from a long nap of 4 hours! Since I have started working, the opportunity to catch a nap is almost minimal! Hence, it is considered a luxury to be able to take the time off for a long long nap! I feel so much comfortable and energetic now! :)Here, I am looking forward to tomorrow trip to sentosa! :D Just wondering will I be able to get the consent from my "empress" as she would have try means to stop me from going as I am sick today. Hmm... must devise a perfect plan to talk her into letting me go! hehe... ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home