Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Life's so unpredictable!

I had wanted to come into drop a few lines on last friday but the blogger website was down and so here I am today. Life's so unpredictable! I thought I would have say goodbye to my current company as it was my last day on friday. Somehow, I was pyscho to stay back but I am working in a different environment now. I would say its a more conducive and cosy environment where I really enjoy working though its only the 2nd day working there! :D I am delighted and touched to hear that my pm wanted to fight for me to convert me from contract to perm! I guess this will never come out from my previous pm's mouth! :( Sometimes, I guess its heaven will to give me a little hardship to overcome at the beginning! Its finally sunshine after rain I hope! :D Its always good to be optimistic and look at the bright side else in time to come, I will suffer from depression! haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home