Thursday, November 11, 2004

Pondering day...

Hmm... since I started this blog, I have been wondering why did someone invented it. Isnt it a kind of privacy intrusion if one regards it as a personal diary since anyone on the web can read whatever thoughts posted. Wouldnt that invites troubles for the bloggers? However, I guess there are its pros and cons since it allows others to comment which provides a interactive side and with the advanced technology of today, you can at any time access the internet to post your thoughts! I guess its much more convenient than carrying a diary around if you happen to be abroad. One of my reasons for creating a blog is to drop down my thoughts whenever I like to and to improve my writing skills at the same time! Hence, I invites all readers to criticise or comment as they wish! However, I do hold back while writing as there are certain secrets which I guess it will best be unknown for I do not wish to invite gossips nor queries from readers. There are times when I wanted to include thoughts from the bottom of my heart but it seems that I am still quite conservative about disclosing it. Thats why there are times when I admire friends who can bare their heart and talk about anything under the sun! Suddenly, I am feeling extremely dreamy as bubbles of beautiful scene pops up from my mind! I dream of going to a faraway beach breaking away from the hectic life with my prince charming! It will be great if we can sit by the beach, listening to the breaking of the waves and watching sunrise. Ah so romantic! After which, it will be an adventurous afternoon playing watersports! When dusk sets in, we can stroll along the beach enjoying the enchanting scenery... It would have been a splendid and complete day with a dinner by the sea. Under the dim moonlight with the million tiny stars high above us, we can sit around a cosy round table having a candlelight dinner... Picture paints a thousand words than this mediocre description of mine! ;P

2 Comments:

At 2:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The other thing is writing a private diary always struck me as fairly pointless, I mean, you know what's happened in your life. Blogging I suppose is a form of exhibitionism, exposing your life to the world, and everyone's a little exhibitionist.

The other thing is I've never managed to keep a private diary for more than a couple of days, but a blog I've kept running for a few months now.

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

True, I too had never been able to manage a dairy for more than a month. I just get tired of the writing and having to write daily is exhausting! However, its kinda different in this case, it seems to be simpler as its more like dropping a few lines whatever flash across your thoughts. In addtion, it is interesting and interactive such that other readers may comment and invoke topics from it! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home