Sunday, April 10, 2005

Mirror Reflection........

Boredom seems to love me or is it a kind of virus that gets infected easily unless u get yourself vaccinated! Since I started work, my life is getting dull & mudane. Its the routine lifestyle of every co-workers I believe. So sad..guess its also the hectic life locally and there's nothing much to do to pass my time. Hmm...my frenz who noes me said I am too hardworking for I not only work OT on weekdays but also on weekend. Haha...kind of used to it since it's probably the most meaningful ways to waste my time! :P Frankly speaking, I believe that working hard when young is good as I can retire early and do things I love when time is plentiful! Actually, my life not that bored after all. At least I spent most of my weekend with my family and I think its the most enjoyable and happiest time as it does strengthen our bonds. Besides that, shopping spice up my life for it is the only LIFE thing for me! I truly enjoyed shopping but do sometimes do feel heartache at the end of the dayz as I could spend few hundred bucks in a day! It seems that I am not the only one. Our spending is higher as we graduated as we stepped into the working society. Guess its the common trend and is uncontrollable! Time to control or I will go into tight budget! Really, looking forward to end of this year soon so that I can achieve my goals...Yesterday, I was reading and trying to understand myself from some horoscope online. I realized that I am truly a pisces as I am definitely mutable. When I am feeling down, lost, depressed and hopeless, I can isolate myself and sink into my own world not wishing to care about the happenings in the surrounding. Nobody can ever save me from this pit I fallen into. However, as I slowly picked myself up from the healing process, my moods change tremendously, it changed for better. I feel more confident and grew stronger than ever after each reflection. My perspective changes, I believe in myself more strongly than ever, believe that nothing is beyond my capabilities if I am willing to try, willing to learn & willing to challenge myself. Things or matters that I thought I could not accomplish become a tiny issue afterall. Okie time to rest and get myself prepared for tomorrow's challenge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home