Friday, April 29, 2005

Counting d0wn :( ...Lo0king f0rWardz!! :P

Finally its end of april!! what a long and draggy month it had been.. Dayz of long working hours are definitely killing me!! Fortunately, the troughs are diminishing with crest forming. Yesh! I am counting down and looking forward now.... My family and I are going JAPAN in july!! hahahahaha............. something to look forward to. I am so anixous and excited about my trip. I had booked the package without consulting my boss first! haha... My initial plan was to go australia next year july when my project schedule is more settle down. However, I am so sick of life now and decided to bring forward my trip!! Hence, after a round of disscussion with my sis, we decided to go this july! Unfortunately, there's a kind of disease or virus that eats up human flesh in melbourne! So no way are we going to take such a risk though we do feel disappointed! We decided to go Japan instead since my mom wishes to go there after she heard about the great food, great things, great people... in Japan. Since she is longing to go there, we shall grant her the wish! Anyway, Japan is definitely one of my holiday trip lists. :P So here we go, Japan a beautiful city! Hmm... the next trip will definitely be the peaceful and fantastic Australia next year july! Thinking of schooling time, I always hope that time dun pass so fast but not now anymore! Now I really wish time fly past as quickly as it can so that I can go Japan! With something to look forward to, I do not drag myself to work but with motivation! haha... I cant explain the excitement I feel now and how impatient I am!!! :D Wonder if I can see takuya on the street filming or any other japan stars! haha... I cant wait to earn lotsa of money and at the mid or end of each year, I can go to a different country to enjoy my holiday!!! Dayz to go 68 more days....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home