Tuesday, October 18, 2005

brIghT & ch3eRy!! :D

Getting sick of the previous total pink background yesterday, I had chosen one that looks more pleasing to my eyes! Today's a great day for me coz I m feeling happy and relax!! I have taken off to stay at home and rest since its a well deserved leave granted and I shall make full use of my time. I had planned to wake up early today to go for a jog but couldnt make it as I slept late last nite! Most importantly, I was beaten by my laziness to get up!! haha... So its rise and shine for me after 10!! It has been such a long time that I got such luxury lazing on my bed!! Feeling refreshed, I get myself up for I have more important things to do that is to carry out my predefined tasks aligned for today! It started with the repair of my poor, overworked, dying aircon which has served me for over 5 years without complaints!! haah... as if I noe!! :P

Time juz flies past so fast that I realize its noon time and I hae yet to start my jobs application which is the main priority!!! I feel so much better and I have sorted out my thoughts and relooked my goals in life! I realized tat understanding others is tough but understanding myself is also a arduous task! I always tink I am a simple person who does not ask for much until last nite. While I was reading my own blog, I realized I have became a complaint queen! There seems to be so many unsatisfactory in my life and how unpleased I m with myself!! It seems like I am a character in my own story struggling to live, aiming for a better life but there are opposing forces goin against me!! Probably its myself, my own stubborness! Maybe I should change my values, thinking and get my head in the right place and I may start to enjoy life and find happiness!!! Recently, I have been watching a nice short film by Walt Disney which has a nice graphics, music, ..etc but more important is the encouraging and meaningful messages that it is trying to get across. Though its a cartoon but its underlying meaning is enlightening and one should really be optimistic and looks towards the brighter side of the world! The best part of the film was the phrase "Sometimes you are up, sometimes you are down. When you find that you are down, well just look around! You still got a body, good legs and fine feet, get your head in the right place and you are complete!!" So when I m down, I will recall this phrase and watch this short film over and over again and I feels so much better!!

So its kinda a brand new me and tomorrow shall be the starting point of my life where everyting shall change for the better! There is no past but sweet memories and a beautiful future lying ahead waiting for me. So here I am, on my way reaching for it!!! If I believe I can do it, I can!! So my dear frenz, what about your? Have u find your goals in life and or are you already ahead of me??!! That will be fantastic if u r! If not, you can start NOW!! Actually, its also kinda happy to noe that your family, frenz and colleagues feel happy around you. Though some of my frenz or colleagues will laughed at my craziness where I always talk nonsense and bullshit sometimes! However, its their laughter that I see that makes me happy too! Definitely, I m mentally fine, just that I feel tat life is kinda bored and mundane having to follow those stringent rules so when its time for fun then y should I be serious?!!! Of course, I divide clearly between my work and play! Hence, when I am working, I put all my efforts in and concentrate fully on it! The same applies when its fun time!! haha...

Hey u, yes u, stop turning around, u noe who I m talking about, "Mr humble" (O_^_O) , stop reading!! Thats privacy intrusion!! U hae yet to pay for the subscription fee! haha... :P

Anyway, I just wish that everything is fine for all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home